Monday, September 4, 2017

1st Dance

It's been way to hot to be outside doing things, unless your at the beach, so I managed to finish off my latest layout of the wedding photos. I used the Kaisercraft Rose Avenue paper collection for this project. Just a few layers on this one, along with cutting out a couple of the tags from the tag sheet which I popped up with cardboard as well as the photo, I also distressed all the papers. For my flowers I took some of the white ones from my stash and sprayed them with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst sprays to much up with the colors in the paper. While the flowers were still damp I took my tweezers and gave each petal a bit of a twist and let them dry. As I said in my previous post this just gives the flowers a bit more "oomph" than just being flat on the page. Here's a photo of the flowers before they were sprayed and twisted. As you can see on the layout the flowers look way better!
 I also dyed some seam binding to match the blue flowers and made a small bow to use on the layout amongst the one flower cluster. To finish off the layout I added some black paint splatters. TFL and I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment