Saturday, May 6, 2017

Pretty in Pink

Thought I'd scrap this photo of my daughter with her pink hair modeling a pair of the capris that she sells in her online boutique. I used the Blue Fern Studios "Hushed" paper from their Tranquility paper collection for my background paper which I distressed and inked. I did some stenciling and did some inking with Lindy's Stamp Gang "Cotton Candy Pink" starburst spray. I had this package of ephmera from Kaisercraft's "Mademoiselle" collection in my stash and I thought all the colors on the die cuts would go perfect with the background paper and of course my daughters "pink" hair, lol. So all of the layering is done with the die cuts from this ephmera pack. I cut the title out on my Cricut machine and then outlined the letters once I glued it down. Of course I had to add some Prima flowers to the layout, it just doesn't feel finished without flowers, lol. To finish the layout I added lots of white and black paint splatters to the layout and called it done. I'd love to hear your comments on the layout! Here's the finished layout.....
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment