Friday, October 3, 2014

The Engagement

Well I've been in a real scrapping funk these days, my mojo went on vacation and forgot to take me, lol. I promised our daughter that I would do a scrapbook of her wedding for her. Yesterday I got my butt in gear and did the first layout for the album. I started with a photo that the kids got taken on the night they got engaged. I was texting back and forth with Noelle about getting engaged and she filled me in on exactly how Frank proposed to her. I took her words from that text and used it for the journalling on the layout. I thought that it would be cool for their future kids to read this and see how it all happened and how happy their Mom was by reading her own words. So here is the layout, I hope you like it! TFL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment