Monday, October 20, 2014

Swirlydoos October Card Challenge

So I entered the Swirlydoos Card Challenge for October 2014. Here are the twists for this month.
:
#1: Basic colors of your card have to be white/off white/cream/beige/light brown/light blue. You can use them all or just 1, it is up to you. You can use 1 different color, for example, the flowers. (you may use different shades of this color for your flowers) Of course it is okay to use black or dark brown for your sentiments.

#2: Stenciling/ or stamping

#3: Use some sisal/ unraffled twine/ thin thread, as long as it adds texture!


I'm on Team 2, week 2, following Linda Pekrul's card from week 1, here's her pretty card:
I basically stayed true to Linda's card. I used some blue and brown/creme winter papers from my stash. I used some blue ribbon instead of twine and a snowflake instead of a flower. I used my "Noel" stamp for my sentiment and used a few blue gems dotted around the card along with some lace. Here is  my lift of Linda's card: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment