Thursday, August 15, 2013

Julie Nutting Doll Stamps

So I bought six of the Julie Nutting doll stamps and I finally got the chance to play with them, well not all of them but one of them. They're all so cute and it's like playing cut out dolls again like I did as a kid. My sisters and I had Rock Hudson and Rosemary Clooney  cut out dolls, we'd play with them for hours! 

Anyway I cut out my doll that I stamped and then cut out her dress and hair band and got them all glued on. I wanted to make a tag with the doll but all of a sudden my mojo decided to take a vacation....I think I may have left it at the campsite my friend and I stayed at last weekend, lol. My mojo still isn't totally back but at least I can say I did finish the tag last night...finally! So here's the finished project, it's not perfect but I do like it, lol. Thanks for stopping by and having a peek. I hope you ave a great weekend!
 

1 comment: