Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beautiful Dreamer.....

That's the title for my newest layout of another one of my daughters photo's that her friend (the budding photographer) took - I so love these photos! The background paper and the striped paper are FabScraps "Victoria's Fantasy" paper line and the other papers are from my stash. I distressed all of my layers, but this time I only used my distress tool, I did not use my ink as I usually do on my distressed edges. I took a duplicate piece of the background paper and fussy cut the unicorn, the diamonds on the playing card, the face and the clown down the right side of the paper and then popped them up with foam on the background paper. I matted the photo but before sticking it onto the layout I took some tulle and gathered it up on one side and then stuck it down on the back of the matting in the top left corner, to mimic the tulle  that my daughter is holding in the photo. The butterfly is from Prima as are the mauve flowers with the feathers and the mauve roses. I handmade the small purple rosebuds and the large purple flowers with puffy paint. The pink flourishes that I had in my stash are from Recollections. 
 If you click on the photo you can see a larger version of the photo. I  hope everyone is having a great week. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment