Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quiet house again

Wow, I can't believe it's August 11th already. We've been so busy with the grand kids visiting I haven't had time to even update my blog here. We were up bright and early this morning to do the 2 hour drive down island to Nanaimo to meet the ferry back over to the mainland. The kids Mum came over as a walk on passenger and I passed them off to her and they just got right back on the ferry and headed home. Needless to say I have tons of photos to scrap now, so that should keep me pretty busy for a while. Now the house seems so quiet. I guess tomorrow I can start a  major clean up of the house as it wasn't any use doing it while the kids were here, lol.

I also got an email today from Scrapbook News and Review magazine to let me know they were publishing a couple more of my cards in their issue that comes out on August 14th. The cards are my "Love U" card I made with the May LE Kit from My Creative Scrapbook and my "Love" swing card made with some pretty papers from Stampin' Up. I think this is my fourth time being published in their magazine so I am feeling pretty happy about that. Well I guess I better go and get dinner started here. I hope everyone has been having a great summer so far! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment