Monday, June 6, 2011

Woohoo...

I just found out that my "Happy Anniversary" card is being published in the June issue of Scrapbook News & Review! This is my third time in this online magazine so I was pretty excited to receive this email. My next goal is to get one of my layouts or cards published in a paper magazine! I guess I just have to keep sending things in and one day maybe!

So did everyone watch the Saturday night play off game between the Boston Bruins and the Vancouver Canucks? It was a pretty awesome game! We were at a friends place for their annual Spring Fling lawn curling party. They had the TV going so we were all running in and out of the house between our games to see how the hockey game was going. There sure was a lot of happy faces and jumping up and down when Vancouver got that winning goal! So I guess tonight the game is in Boston so I sure hope the Canucks keep this up.
Well I'm off to do some more gardening as summer has finally shown up here on the West Coast and who knows how long it will stay for, lol. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment