Saturday, March 12, 2011

Heritage album

Well I finally got back to doing a few layouts of old family photos for my heritage album that I am doing for my kids. I started this album about 4 years ago, not long after I got into scrapping. I can't believe how much my style has changed - gone from super boring ('cause I had no idea how to scrap) to scrapping some pretty cool looking layouts. I owe a lot of this improvement to all of the wonderful ladies at MCS and others with the layouts and tutorials they share on their blogs.

Anyway here are a couple of the new layouts I did for this album and then one of my daughter for a layout challenge at MCS for March. The first layout are photos of my Dad ranging from age 4 to 20 and the second layout is a photo of my Granny (my Dad's Mum). I hope you like them, I'd love to hear your comments!  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment