Thursday, September 16, 2010

A new layout

Through all of my tears yesterday I did manage to finish a layout I was working on. I think scrapping is very therapeutic, it's relaxing and takes away a lot of the stress of everyday life. In my case it kept my mind off of how sad I felt, even if only for a little while.

This layout is pictures of my grandchildren learning how to shoot a pellet gun. I don't really like guns at all but my dh always likes to take the pellet gun when we go camping as there can be a lot of bears, cougars and wolves in the areas around where we camp. He feels at least this might scare them off if they did get a bit to close rather than killing them with a real gun. My dh thought the grand kids should learn how to use this just in case we were not close by and something were to happen. So here is my layout. TFL and have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment