Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gorgeous weather still...

The weather has been so nice these past few days, it's almost like summer again with temperature being 20 to 23 Celsius each day. So nice to have warm weather to do all of this gardening that needs to be done before it gets colder and rainy, like our normal Fall weather. So far it's coming along nicely. 

I have been able to do a bit of scrapping the last couple of evenings so I was able to finish another layout with items from the Limited Edition Kit from MCS. This is a photo I took of my son and his kids back in June of 2003, in our pool that we had at our house in Richmond on the mainland, Scott was only about 6 months old here and Mikayla was 3yrs old. I look at my grandchildren now and look at this photo and I can't believe how fast time has gone by, seems like just yesterday that the kids were this small. TFL!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful layout. I love lots of flowers and bling :)

    ReplyDelete