Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another beautiful day

Wow, it actually seemed like May today. It was beautiful and sunny and actually hot, even managed to get into a pair of shorts and a tank top. Mind you there was a pretty big glare coming off that pasty white skin of mine that hasn't seen sunshine in so long, lol. I managed to get the rest of my vegetable garden all weeded, so hopefully while I'm away my dh will get some sort of fertilizer for it so it's ready to plant when I get home from the mainland.

I have to go down to Vancouver to see my Neurologist at the MS Clinic for my yearly check up. At least this trip won't be so expensive since the government pays for my ferry ride to and from the mainland, that saves almost $100 - it works for me!

I get to spend more time with the kids and my grandchildren so that's nice. Of course when I get home I will have lots more pictures to scrapbook. I also just realized it's Mothers Day while I'm there so that's nice I will actually be with the kids on Mothers Day.

Well I'm off to soak my poor sore back from weeding, I hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment