Monday, November 25, 2019

Adore

I hadn't made a layout for awhile since I was working on my "Crafty Companion". I've had this photo of  my daughter sitting in my box of "photos to scrap" for about a year. My daughter's friend took this photo of my daughter back in October 2018 just before she had surgery for breast cancer, almost 20 years to the day since I had my surgery for breast cancer. Now a year has gone by and she's finished all of her chemo and radiation and we can now say she's is cancer free! I am so proud of her and how strong she was going through this whole ordeal. I love you Caitlynn!

For this layout I made it pretty simple as I wanted the photo to get all of the attention. I used Prima's "Tales of You & Me" paper collection. I think the colors went perfectly with my daughters dress. I did some fussy cutting of the flowers from a duplicate of the background paper and used some foam pop dots to pop them up for a 3D look. I also found a small metal tag in my stash that says "courage", which was a perfect finishing touch to the layout! Here's the finished layout. TFL!
 #daughter #daughterlove #courage #cancerfight #prima #primatalesofyou&me #love

No comments:

Post a Comment