Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Winter Canvas


Well I have totally fallen in love with Ciao Bella's "Time for Home" paper collection. The beautiful blues and whites of this winter collection are so perfect for any winter layout, or cards, or other projects. I made this canvas with a lot of inspiration from other projects I saw on the internet. I did a lot of fussy cutting of the different elements from this paper collection and layered them on the canvas. I added a lot of puffy paint to the different elements puffing them out with my heat tool, along with some silver glitter flakes. I was quite happy with how the canvas turned out. I would love to hear your comments on my canvas!
 #ciaobella #ciaobellapapers #scrapbooking #papercrafts #crafts #scrappers-heaven #handmadepapercrafts #wallhangings #scrapping #homedecor

No comments:

Post a Comment