Tuesday, February 5, 2019

A Few Layouts

I've actually managed to get a few layouts done since my last post. This first one is a layout of a photo of my grand kids back in 2010. I can't believe how little they were, especially my grandson who is now 6'1", lol. I used the pretty "Blue Land" paper collection from Stamperia for this layout.


This next layout is of a photo of my daughter and her boyfriend from last summer when they were up visiting for a friends wedding. I used Kaisercraft's "Fairy Garden" paper collection. Did a lot of fussy cutting of the flowers from this paper line. Kaisercraft paper always have great collections for fussy cutting. 
Here's a couple of close ups.





This next layout is a photo of my daughter with her pink wig on. She's currently going through chemo treatments for breast cancer and I must say she looks a lot better bald than I did when I was going through my breast cancer, lol. I used Prima's "Tales of You & Me" for this layout.
A few close ups.



This next layout of my daughter again. I used the Prima "Zella Teal" paper collection. I also did some stenciling and spraying on the layout and paint splatters.
Well thanks for looking and as always I'd love to hear your comments!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment