Saturday, January 6, 2018

Precious Girl

I had this photo of my daughter and I in a frame in my living room and decided I should scrap it. Where did the time go, my daughter's only 5 in this photo, she's now 26!  I'm feeling old, lol.

I used the Kaisercraft "Rose Avenue" paper collection for this layout. I used a bit of multi medium with one of my stencils on this along with using some Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray. I used a piece of pink cardstock for my background paper which then allowed me to use the different left over paper pieces from other layouts I'd done using this paper collection. I cut and layered the different pieces until I was happy with the design. I then distressed and inked all of the papers and glued them down. I backed the photo with some blue cardstock from my stash and added some cardboard to the back of the photo to lift it up from the other papers. I die cut some leaf flourish's and added them to the layout and then added all my flowers. I found some metal tags in my stash, one that said "Precious" and one that said "Girl" and a metal heart and added them to the layout. I was quite pleased at how my layout turned out. Here's the finished layout...
 I'd love to hear any comments you may have on this layout. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment