Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Graduation Day

I'm finally getting around to doing this layout of my granddaughter's graduation ceremony this past June. I know I'm a little slow, lol. For this layout I used a sketch from "Citrus Twist Kits". Here  is the sketch:
For this layout I used the Kaisercraft "Rose Avenue" paper collection again. I remembered to save the ticket from the grad ceremony so I was able to add that to the layout. I also printed out the grad cap & diploma from my "Graduation" digital scrapbook kit that I designed and drew in my Paint Shop Pro graphics program. I sell my kits on my website Scrappers Heaven which you can find here Scrappers Heaven Digital Kits I popped the cap and diploma up with pop dots for a 3D look. Here's the finished layout using a photo of my granddaughter & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment