Saturday, November 18, 2017

Grad Formal

My granddaughter graduated this past June so of course I had to scrap this photo of her in her formal dress for the Grad Dance...what happened to that sweet little girl, she's all grown up now! I feel so old, lol.

I cut different sized rectangles and banners from the Kaisercraft "High Tea" paper collection. I used the "High Tea Afternoon Tea" paper for my background paper. I distressed and inked all of the papers. I made the pink flowers using my Heartfelt dies. I added a couple of tears in the paper with some flowers popping out. To finish off the layout I did some white paint drips & splats all over the layout, although they're kind of hard to see in the photo. For my chippie I covered it with white paint then sprayed it with some pink glimmer mist. Here's the finished layout, thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment