Monday, February 20, 2017

Old Photos

I came across this photo in my box of "Photos to Scrap" the other day and I was like "Holy crap this is old!" Mainly because my dh Rick is not to gray yet (I can cover my gray with dye, lol). I looked at the back of the photo and it was from March 2007, that's like 10 years ago...where the hell did the time go? 

For this layout I used the Bo Bunny "Bella Rosa" paper collection. The top left corner of my layout is a bit of a lift of one of Gabrielle Pollacco's layouts. I just really liked the way it looked on the layout. I popped up the photo with some cardboard to give it a 3D look. For the bottom right corner of the photo I did some fussy cutting of the roses in one of the papers from this Bo Bunny collection which I also popped up with cardboard. For the top left corner of the photo I used some of the Prima Blumen flowers, I love these flowers, they come in a few different colors and just make perfect flowers clusters for layouts! I added a bottle cap embellishment that I made using a flower I punched out from the Graphic 45 "Secret Garden" paper collection. I used a few other embellishments from my stash, did some distressing until I was happy with the way the layout looked. I'd love to hear your comments, TFL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment