Sunday, January 22, 2017

Pretty in Pink

Another couple of Valentine cards. I really like the way this first one turned out. I used a light pink cardstock for the 1st layer on the card and then a darker pink cardstock that I dry embossed using one of my embossing folders. For the hearts I used the same light pink cardstock for the bottom layer of the heart and used some pretty valentine paper from my stash for the top layer of the hearts which I popped up with foam dots. I also popped up the smaller heart with foam dots. I printed out my sentiment on my computer and added that onto the card. For my flowers I hand dyed with some of my pink inks and shaped then layered when they were dry and added some pearl centers to them. I hand dyed my seam binding with the same ink and made my bow and added a pearl center to it. I topped my bow and flower cluster off with one of my stick pins I made. Here's the finished project!
This second card I'm not really all that happy with it. I think my card mojo took the day off the other day when I made this one, lol. Not really sure what I don't like about it, maybe just seems a little boring looking to me.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment