Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hawaii #2

Okay I'm on a role now with our Hawaii photos. This photo is of my son and granddaughter taken on Waikiki beach on our first full day in Hawaii. The Kaisercraft "Coastal Escapes" paper collection are perfect for the Hawaii photos. 

I have distressed and inked all of the papers on this layout. The only paper that is  not from this Kaisercraft collection is the paper with the fish. This was some left overs in my stash and it goes perfectly. I cut three of the papers into banners and then one rectangle shaped. I added bits of lace to different areas, shells from the beach's here in Campbell River, Prima flowers, text strips from the paper collection and a small metal palm tree embellishment from my stash. I'm quite pleased the way the layout turned out. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment