Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Busy Month

Well I'm sure like everyone else we are all busy this month trying to get ready for the holidays. I've been busy working on our daughters wedding album as I wanted to get it finished so I could give it to her as a combined Birthday (her birthday was Dec 10th) Christmas present. Noelle and her new husband came up for a visit this past weekend, a surprise for her Dad which went perfectly! I was so happy to watch them going through the album and seeing the smiles on their faces. I thought I would share the rest of the scrap layouts here.

So our daughter & son-in-law and all of their friends are addicted to these silly cat hats so nothing would do, they brought all of the hats and had all their friends and themselves have pictures taken with them on. 
Our daughter and her Mom getting ready on the "big day"
This was the setting at the beach they got  married at at sunset, so pretty!
 This one taken just shortly after the ceremony.
 My In-laws with the bride and groom. Noelle is their only grandchild so they were pretty happy.
 I've had this sunflower paper in my stash forever (I believe it's from Prima) and since our daughters flowers for the wedding was sunflowers it was perfect for this page of the bride & groom and the Maid of Honor and Best man!
 This one of my DH and I with the bride and groom.
These photos were just taken through out the evening and I thought the November sketch from Swirlydoo's was perfect for these photos.
 This  next layout is for a photo of the bride and groom cutting the cake. Since most of the photos I've used for the album were ones that I had taken I didn't really have a good picture of the cake cutting so I left it so the kids could put a photo in once they got the good photos from the photographer. The next one is also left for the kids to add what ever photo they wanted from the photographers photos.
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment