Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valantine's Day soon...

Hi everyone, can you believe it's February all ready? I need to get started on some Valentine projects! I didn't realize it had been so long since I updated my blog. It seems my mojo went on vacation again without me, so I've been cruising around the internet looking for inspiration. Of course I landed on Pinterest and before you know it like 3 hours has gone buy and you hadn't even remotely looked for what you started looking for, lol. Anyway I came across this really pretty ATC card that Miranda Edney had done for Graphic 45 and I thought I'd give it a try. You can find the tutorial for this tag on Miranda's blog here: Graphic 45 ATC card. This is Miranda's ATC

 I didn't have any of the G45's "Sweet Sentiments" papers so I did mine with the G45's "Secret Garden" papers and I also left off the "Sweet Sentiment" piece on the top left corner making my quite basic but I still liked the way they turned out.
I apologize for the bad photo, it's been a pretty grey cloudy day here so I ended up taking this inside on my craft table. I hope you like it and I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment