Thursday, December 5, 2013

Halloween layout

Ever since I watched the UStream video of Limor Webber's Halloween layout for Prima I have been wanting to try it out and I finally got a chance this past weekend. You can see this video here: Prima UStream Channel
This video is great way of showing that you don't have to have Halloween themed papers to do a Halloween layout. Although in my layout the background papers is a Halloween paper called "Chillingsworth Manor" from Echo Park Paper, it isn't an "in your face" Halloween paper if you know what I mean. Other than that the rest of the papers are all from Prima's "Engraver" collection. The spider webs I cut on my Cricut machine using the Halloween cartridge and the two small black scrolls between the flowers and on the side of the postcard are from Cricut's "Ornamental Iron" cartridge. The small orange rosebuds I made myself the rest of the flowers are Prima. I hope you'll check Limor's video out and thanks for stopping by, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment