Thursday, April 19, 2012

M.I.A.

Okay so I kind of disappeared  for a number of days. I went down last week to the mainland to help my daughter out after some surgery she had done. It's so hard to watch your kids, no matter what age, when they are in pain. But she seems to be doing good now, so I came home this morning. I love seeing the kids but I'm happy to be sleeping in my own bed tonight.

I had another layout completed but didn't get it posted before I left. This is another photo of my daughter that her friend took. You are all going to be bored at me scrapping all these photos...what can I say, I just love the photos, lol! I used some more of Websters Hollywood Vogue collection for this layout, the papers are perfect for these photos! I used the die cut from this collection for my background paper. I did some fussy cutting from some of the other papers in this line which I popped up with foam dots. The flowers, of course, are from Prima - don't you just love the tiny rosebuds? The leaves are from Lisa at Swirlydoos which I made into an SVG file so I could cut it with my cricut machine using the "Make The Cut" program. The butterflies are also from Lisa which I printed and cut out and then added some glossy accents to, to give them a nice glossy sheen. I also used one of Prima's clear stamps  to stamp on the  right side of the photo. On the left side I've added some Tim Holtz negative film tape. I really like the way it turned out. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie :) wow, this is such a striking layout... and such a brilliant photo of your daughter :) thanks for sharing our blog hop details on you blog, I look forward to *seeing* you there

    hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete