Thursday, September 29, 2011

Two whole days in a row....

Yup, it's like it finally decided to be summer. Yesterday and today was gorgeous, warm and sunny so I managed to get out in the yard and start doing some clean up and even managed to get the lawn mowed. Let's hope that's the last mowing of the year, lol.

So I started this layout yesterday and finally got it finished tonight. I love this photo of my grandson when we were at the beach when the grand kids were visiting this summer. I used the beautiful Bo Bunny "Timepiece" collection for this layout, I think it works great for boy/masculine pages. 

I did a lot of distressing and layering on this layout. After I placed the bow and the Prima flowers on the page I took some of Tim Holtz negative tape and wove it through the flowers. I made the paper accordion flower out of some of the paper. The gears I drew in Paint Shop Pro, then I turned them into a SVG file so I could cut it on my cricut machine. I cut it using some chipboard and using my deep cut blade to cut the chipboard. I then painted them with "Vintage Photo" crackle paint and once they were dry I inked the  edges. Thanks so much for stopping by and having a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment