Monday, April 20, 2009

Doing a Happy Dance

Well I'm very happy to say that I finally got a different High Speed Internet provider and my computer is doing great now - pages actually load within seconds, Yeah! The one I did have with our phone company was suppose to be super fast - sure if you were on the main computer, but forget it if you were on any of the wireless computers in the house it was like waiting for maple syrup to come out of a bottle on a super freezing cold day. So now that this is working so much better maybe it will get me posting on my blog more often. It's really bad when you spend your day cursing at your computer while you sit and wait for something to load, lol.

I've been working on a new scrapbook kit for the "Great Outdoors" so I hope to get that finished and up on eBay and my website by next week. She says keeping her fingers crossed! I've been a little distracted since I got a couple of new cartridges for my Cricut machine and also finally got a "Big Shot" machine for embossing and die cutting. Haven't quite got it mastered yet but it's coming along - ahhh, more things to spend my money on, lol.

That's it for today, I'm off to the post office to mail some Digital Scrapbooking CD's to a few buyers. If anyone has suggestions of what kind of kits they might like to see just email me at sdinnell@scrappers-heaven.com and I can see what I can do for you. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment